Sample projects led by TKG personnel
(Scroll down or page down to view list.)
- Provided customer-centric marketing analysis/recommendations for board and executives of a marketing services firm.
- For Hurricane Katrina evacuees:
- Steered strategy/creation of operations, processes and web-based systems for a new consortium (Mass Faith Helps) to assist state entities, faith-based organizations and social-service agencies in meeting needs of Hurricane Katrina evacuees.
- Formalized Massachusetts state-wide evacuee processes for Children's Services of Roxbury, and enhanced messages to key audiences (such as Massachusetts' Executive Office of Health and Human Services)
- Crafted detailed $14.7M proposal (in response to a national RFP) to create a multi-state-consortium to address needs of evacuees throughout New England.
- Designed the corporate logo and a simple website for a new social service agency.
- Profiled industry software volume licensing best practices for a Fortune 100 client.
- Helped a new startup to partner with offshore development resources to:
- Design a Flash-based demo to illustrate business plan concepts (to facilitate funding)
- Create a high-level technical architecture and scoping document
- Completely implement the final (global, financial) system
Partial list of firms which TKG personnel have worked with.
- Analysis Group, Inc.
- Bell Telephone Laboratories
- Black Ministerial Alliance
- Children's Services of Roxbury
- EMC Corporation
- Epsilon (Relationship marketing)
- Harte-Hanks (Database Marketing)
- IDG World Expo
- Jubilee Christian Church
- Level 3 Communications
- Lois Paul & Partners
- Lotus Development Corporation
- Lucent / Avaya
- Mattapan Community Health Center
- Mercer Management Consulting
- Microsoft Corporation
- Monster Worldwide
(Job / career placement services: monster.com, etc.)
- NMS Communications
- PreVision Marketing
- Quantum Associates (Management Consulting)